Interstate teachers

If you are a qualified teacher in another Australian state or territory and would like to teach in NSW public schools, you will need to get accredited by the Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards (BOSTES) and be approved to teach by the NSW Department of Education. If you are currently registered with another Australian teacher registration body, that registration may be recognised by BOSTES and your accreditation status changed to the equivalent NSW level. Refer to the BOSTES website for a guide to getting your interstate teaching registration recognised

Once you have been accredited and approved to teach in NSW public schools, you will be able to work as a casual teacher and apply for the temporary and permanent teaching positions advertised in JobFeed. Subscribe to JobFeed to have the newly advertised teaching positions delivered to your inbox every Wednesday.