Educators without teaching accreditation
If you are:
- a retired teacher without teaching accreditation or approval to teach, or
- an initial teacher education student without conditional accreditation from NESA, or
- a university academic, or
- a post-graduate university student with appropriate qualifications, or
- a teacher with accreditation who does not wish to pursue approval to teach with the NSW Department of Education,
the next step towards gaining employment through the COVID intensive learning support program involves completing an application on the I work for NSW website.
To assist in completing your application, you will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance for paid employment from the Office of the Children’s Guardian (or your application (APP) number if your WWCC application is still being processed),
- a completed Declaration for Child-Related Work,
- a completed Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check Application Informed Consent form,
- four identity documents as specified on page 2 of the informed consent form,
- a current CV that clearly and concisely articulates your relevant skills, knowledge and experiences (maximum 5 pages),
- contact details of two professional referees, and
- responses to targeted questions identified in the I work for NSW application.
Read the FAQs
Get answers to your questions about the COVID intensive learning support program.
Find out more
For additional information, contact the COVID Intensive Learning Support Program team on 1300 338 679.