Educators without teaching accreditation

If you are:

  • a retired teacher without teaching accreditation or approval to teach, or
  • an initial teacher education student without conditional accreditation from NESA, or
  • a university academic, or
  • a post-graduate university student with appropriate qualifications, or
  • a teacher with accreditation who does not wish to pursue approval to teach with the NSW Department of Education,

the next step towards gaining employment through the COVID intensive learning support program involves completing an application on the I work for NSW website.

Complete your application

To assist in completing your application, you will need to provide:

Read the FAQs

Get answers to your questions about the COVID intensive learning support program.

Find out more

For additional information, contact the COVID Intensive Learning Support Program team on 1300 338 679.