The steps you need to take to become a careers adviser through STEP depend on your current qualifications. The maximum studies you will need to complete to become a careers adviser are outlined below.
The following universities offer approved post-graduate programs in careers education.
- The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Australian Catholic University
- James Cook University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Swinburne University of Technology.
- University of New England
Note: The above list is not exhaustive. New programs delivered by other universities may be available.