Applications are now closed
To be eligible to apply for the Supported Students, Successful Students Graduate Scholarship for the Master of Teaching (School Counselling) program 2019-2020, you must:
- have completed a four year sequence of Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) approved psychology studies
- meet requirements to undertake the Master of Teaching (School Counselling) program at the University of Sydney
- be willing to work in geographic areas of workforce need
- have or be able to obtain a NSW Working with Children Check
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen, and
- hold a current and valid NSW driver’s licence prior to commencing employment.