To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship to become a School Counsellor for the Master of Teaching (School Counselling/School Psychology) program 2017, you must:
- have completed an Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) approved 4th year in psychology
- meet the requirements to undertake the Master of Teaching (School Counselling/School Psychology) program at the University of Sydney
- be willing to work in geographic areas of workforce need
- have or be able to obtain a NSW Working with Children Check
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen, and
- hold a current and valid NSW driver's license prior to commencing employment.